1, the selection of oil sample before the test, placement and distance between electrodes should comply with the NATIONAL standard and line standard.
2. After the power is connected, it is strictly forbidden for operators or other personnel to touch the shell to avoid danger.
3. If any abnormality is found during the use of the instrument, the power supply should be cut off immediately.
4, the new oil cup or the new cleaning oil cup should be broken down 24 times before the test, the oil cup in the test when the application of clean oil bubble.
II、 insulation oil dielectric strength tester maintenance and maintenance
1. Avoid exposing the instrument to damp environment.
2, the oil cup and electrode should be kept clean, during the use, should be filled with new transformer oil protection. Before using again, check whether the distance between the electrodes is changed, and whether the electrode head and electrode rod screw are loose, if so, tighten it in time.
The dielectric strength tester of insulating oil shall conform to GB/T507, DL/T429.9 standards, and be used to test the degree of physical pollution of insulating oil by water and other suspended substances. The determination method is to put the oil test in professional equipment and undergo the action of an alternating electric field with uniform pressure boost at a certain speed until the oil is broken down. It can be widely used in electric power, petroleum, chemical industry and so on.
General technical characteristics
1, the use of double CPU microcomputer control.
2, boost, zero back, stirring, display, calculation, printing and a series of operations automatically completed.
3, with over voltage, over current, automatic back to zero protection device, safe and reliable.
4, the use of automatic sinusoidal wave generation device and stepless voltage regulation pressure, so that the test voltage is stable and reliable.
5, 2KV/S and 3KV/S two pressure speed for choice, more adaptable.
6, automatic data storage, and can be called out and printed at any time.
7, the use of a new type of dry transformer combination, with small size, light weight, easy to use.
IV, insulating oil dielectric strength tester oil cup cleaning method
1, oil cup cleaning method
(1) Wipe the electrode surface and electrode rod repeatedly with clean silk cloth.
The electrode spacing is adjusted by standard gauge.
(3) with petroleum ether (avoid using other organic solvents) cleaning 3 times, each time according to the following methods:
② Pour petroleum ether into the oil cup, accounting for 1/4 to 1/3 of the capacity of the oil cup.
② Cover the mouth of the oil cup with a piece of glass rinsed with petroleum ether and shake it evenly for one minute with a certain amount of force.
③ Pour off the petroleum ether and blow it with a hair dryer for 2 ~ 3 minutes.
(4) Clean the tested oil sample 1 ~ 3 times.
② Pour the oil sample to be measured into the oil cup, about 1/4 ~ 1/3.
(2) Cover the oil cup with a blow-dried glass sheet and shake it evenly for 1-2 minutes with a certain amount of force.
③ After dumping the remaining oil sample, pressure experiment can be done.
2, stirring paddle cleaning method
(1) Repeatedly wipe the stirring paddle with clean silk cloth, until the surface without fine particles, avoid touching the surface of the stirring paddle by hand.
The stirring paddle with tweezers, immersing in petroleum ether rinse repeatedly.
(3) Grab the paddle with tweezers and blow dry it with a hair dryer.
Clamp the stirring paddle with tweezers and immerse the oil sample to be tested.
3, oil cup storage
Method 1: After the experiment, fill the oil cup with good insulating oil and place the oil cup smoothly.
Method 2: Wash and blow dry with petroleum ether according to the above cleaning method and store in a vacuum dryer.
Note: The oil cup and agitator must be cleaned by the above method before and after the first test of inferior oil.
V, common faults and troubleshooting methods
The power indicator is not on, and the screen is not displayed
(1) Check whether the power plug is tightly inserted;
(2) Check whether the fuse in the power socket is intact;
③ Check whether the socket has electricity.
The oil cup has no breakdown phenomenon
Check whether the circuit board plug-in is in place;
(2) Check whether the high pressure switch of the box cover is in good contact;
(3) Check whether the high pressure contact has no suction;
④ Check whether there is a high voltage break.
⑶ The display lacks contrast
① Adjust the regulating potentiometer on the circuit board.
⑷ The printer does not print
(1) Check whether the printer power line is inserted into the position;
Check whether the printer data line is plugged in.
VI, use maintenance and maintenance
1. Equipment maintenance, care and adjustment should be carried out by professional personnel;
2. The instrument can be used inside and outside, but should avoid rain, corrosive gas, dust too thick, high temperature or direct sunlight and other places to use;
3. The oil cup should be kept clean, and then filled with dry and qualified insulation oil to keep the oil cup from moisture;
4. After continuous use of the electrode for a month, it should be checked once to check whether the gap between the electrodes has changed. Use a magnifying glass to observe whether the electrode surface is dark.
5. Replace the printer ribbon
The ribbon box has been installed before the printer leaves the factory, but after a period of use, you need to replace the ribbon box, the steps are as follows:
1) Open the front cover of the printer;
2) Gently remove the old ribbon box from the printer head;
3) Replace the new ribbon box. First, gently put the right end of the ribbon box on the gear at the right end of the nose, lift the left end slightly and do not put it down. Press the twist on the ribbon box with your finger and rotate it slightly in the direction of the arrow, and then lower the left end of the ribbon box;
4) Install the front cover of the printer.
6. Replace the printer roll
The printer has been installed in the factory roll paper, after use, need to install a new roll paper. The general process is as follows:
1) Remove the front cover of the printer;
2) Remove the paper reel from the printer;
3) Put the new paper reel on the paper reel and press the paper reel into the guide slot of the printer;
4) Cut the front end of the paper into a V shape, so that the printer enters the printing state, then send the paper head into the paper mouth below the machine head by hand, and the paper will enter the machine head until a certain length is exposed from the front of the machine head.